Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Prayer Circle

We're having a prayer circle for Esther at her house on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 7:00 pm. Please join us if you can!

26 comments:

  1. Thank you Daniel for calling me and letting me know how your mother is doing. I was thinking about her all day. I will be coming over to the house tomorrow night for prayer and please be sure to let me know if your mother needs anything. Ester gracias a Dios, that everything came out good. please let me know if I can do anything for you. Call my personal cell phone at any time. 817 944-3658. Talk to you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Esther
    I will try to make it tonight for prayer. I will also put you on the prayer list at my church. Put God first and you are guaranteed a WIN...Luv ya bunches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Esther,

    I just wanted to drop you a few lines to let you know that I love you!!
    I received this yesterday and thought of you:

    Daily Word Tuesday January 13, 2009
    Prosperity
    God created me to experience a life of abundance. I claim my good. As I respond from my inner sacred center, I do not react with panic or stress to negative news and predictions. I do not buy into any belief in hoplessness or lack.
    When certain conditions that are not in line with an abundant life appear, I realize they are temporary. I affrim what is true for me and every other creation of God: Negativity has no power over me. It holds no premanence in my life or in the world.
    God is the source of abundant good. Knowing and affirming that God created all to experience a life of abundance, I contribute to a consciousness of prosperity that enriches the world. Person by person, prayer by prayer, I join with others in proclaiming the truth of our personal and global propersity. Those who are attentive to a matter will prosper, and happy are those who trust in the Lord. Proverbs 16:20

    love Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esther-

    I was so happy and uplifted to be a part of the prayer we said last night. You are a very strong woman and I believe you can make it through this fight. Its at this time that all of us must come together for our sister and lift you up and pray that God shines on you and takes all of this away. You have so much life ahead of you. Just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and if you need anything please let me know. My daughter also wanted me to let you know that she will be praying for you also at her prayer service.

    Love,
    Diana and Laura Ruelas

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear friend,

    Please know that I really wanted to be at the prayer gathering last night, but, I'm starting to come down with a cold and didn't want to bring any unwelcomed germs to your residence. But do know that you are on my mind, in my prayers and in my heart. I wish only but the best for you during this time of confusion. Please remember not to claim that cancer so that it can stop trying to claim you. You are a very strong woman and I know with strength and with faith in God's work, all things are possible. You will get through this and will be a better, stronger and healthier you.

    Love,

    Ceci~

    ReplyDelete
  6. No journey is too great, when one finds what he seeks.
    Love You
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear God:
    The lady reading this is beautiful, classy and strong, and I love her.
    Help her live her life to the fullest. Please promote her and cause her
    to excel above her expectations. Help her shine in the darkest places
    where it is impossible to love. Protect her at all times, lift her up
    when she needs you the most, and let her know when she walks with you,
    She will always be safe.
    Love you Girl!!!!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just know that Jesus is the author of the peace that passes all understanding and he will cover her and you in His presence as you move through the next few days and months ahead. He is the Healer, Comforter, and Your Heavenly Father. He cares for both of you more than you can possible imagine and He is as close to you as the whisper of His Mighty Name. I wish you well in the Name of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HE ARRIVED THIS MORNING, WE HAD PRAYER; SPENT SOME TIME JUST TALKING, AND HE HELD ME FOR AWHILE BECAUSE I WAS HAVING A BAD MORNING. THEN, HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO YOUR PLACE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Esther, im sorry i haven't been able to come see you yet but i will. I want to let you know that your always in my mind, heart and prayers. You will get through this and we are going to be right by your side all the way.

    we love you,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Baby Sister,
    I was happy to hear that you did great today. I'll pray that you have no or minimal side effects. Mom asks about you every day. When it is safe for you, we'll bring her to see you.
    We love you.
    Anna & Family

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Girl,
    Who forgiveth all thine iniquies; who health all thy diseases;
    Psalm 103:3

    But He was wounded for our transgresions, He was bruised for our iniquites: the chastisement of ou peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are HEALED
    Isaiah 53:5

    We have grown so much in the last few weeks, you continue in the path you are going and moving. Speak LIFE, speak those things as though they were so that they may come, all things are possible through Jesus Christ and Believe with all your heart. Talk and see you soon. Put a smile on your face and you will feel it in your heart. Laugh out loud, be strong and proud. I need the list of the garage sales for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daily Message to Esther...
    Remember God is in CHARGE!!
    I pray that your day is good! Kinke

    With every catastrophe comes this gift - the opportunity to see God at work in our lives.


    Cast your burden on the Lord, and he shall sustain you.
    Psalm 55:22a

    ReplyDelete
  14. In everything give Thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

    1 Thessalonians 5:18

    ReplyDelete
  15. Be axious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and ... with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
    Philippians 4:6

    One of our strongest callings as parents is to be prayer warriors for our children rather than worry warriors.
    -Karen Maudlin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daily message to Esther:

    He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock and established my goings.
    Psalm 40:2


    I do not stand on shifting sand, And fear the storm that rages; But calm and sure, i stand secure Upon the Rock of Ages.

    Hang in there in my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GOD OUR FATHER,
    WALK THROUGH MY HOUSE
    AND TAKE AWAY ALL MY WORRIES AND ILLNESSES;
    AND PLEASE WATCH OVER AND HEAL MY FAMILY
    IN JESUS ' NAME. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  18. And Moses cried out unto the Lord, saying, What shall I do? ... And the Lord said unto Moses, GO ON!!and Moses did so.
    Exodus 17:4-6


    When the road we tread is rough, Let us bear in Mind, In our Saviour strength enough, We may always find.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I said a prayer for you today
    And I know God must have heard,
    I felt the answer in my heart
    Although he spoke no word.
    I asked that He'd be near you
    At the start of each new day,
    To grant you health and blessings
    And friends to share the way

    Love ya' Kinke

    ReplyDelete
  20. Let him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.
    1 Peter 5:7


    Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost. Sometime, somehow, we shall find that which we seek.
    - Helen Keller

    ReplyDelete
  21. “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”- Romans 8:38-39

    ReplyDelete
  22. Proverbs 17:22
    "A joyful heart is good medicine"

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened unto you.

    Matthew 7:7

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just a Thought!
    There are some friends you know you will have for the rest of your life. You're welded together by love, trust, respect, loss -- or simple embarrassment!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Faith is allowing your soul to go beyond what your eyes can see.

    For we walk by faith, not by sight.
    2 Corinthians 5:7

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Lord will rejoice over you with gladness. He will quiet you with His love and joy over you with singing.

    Zephaniah 3:17b

    ReplyDelete