Esther is doing well! She has been able to eat normally and hasn't had any nausea! We're so happy! She met with the nutrionist today. The nutrionist said that she was able to eat whatever she wanted. She especially wanted her to focus on eating a lot protein. Several people have asked to bring her meals. If you'd like to assist with meals please let me know and I'll start a calendar.
Again, thanks so much to everyone for all your help!! If you have any questions or would like to bring a meal, please email me at jpouls1@gmail.com or leave a comment. Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello Esther,
ReplyDeletemay God bless you with another good day without the side effects of chemo :)! I'm praying for a full recovery and that blessings continue to come in your life.
Stay in prayer as we stay in prayer for you.
Love you much, see you soon!!
Beverly
January 27, 2009
ReplyDeleteHey Eshter,
Just wanted to to drop you a line to let you know that I was thinking of you!!
Take it ne day at a time, stay in prayer, believe in God and hope for things to come.
love you much!!
Beverly
Esther - Hi! This blog thing is pretty neat to help us at work keep up with your progress. My church and I are praying everyday for your full recovery. There is such power in prayer. I think of you all the time and may drop by to see you since I live pretty close. I'll always call first to see if you want company. Hope today was a good day for you and I hope tomorrow is even better. Stay focused and God will see you through.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Pamela
Hi Esther,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I ampraying for you 24/7. Glad to hear that there are no side effects as of yet. Continue to be strong and God will see you through. Love you chingos!
esther, just thinking about you. you must be so excited about the 2 new grandbabies on the way !!! Call any time if you need anything. Praying for you everyday. darla
ReplyDeleteHey Sis,
ReplyDeleteJust when I thought I would pass you by having my second grandchild,here you are going to have your second and third very close together! How wonderful.
Hang in there. We love you and we will see you in about a week when the flu leaves our house!
Teri
Hola Esther,
ReplyDeleteGetting ready for my move. I'm glad to hear you're doing good. Keep up the good spirits. Love you.
Teresa C.
Family Garage Sale benefiting Esther will be March 20th and 21st @ 4000 Medford Rd. Ft.Worth 76103. We will start setting up Thursday night. The kids will be having a bake sale Friday and Saturday also. Please contact Lisa (Esther's niece) @ 817.714.5259 regarding garage sale & bake sale donations or volunteering. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove you Esther!